It has already become a tradition that in preparation for the 9th WizzAir Kyiv City Marathon the team of Run Ukraine invites you to test yourselves and your physical readiness in the test training – the Long Training run.
Amateur athletes who register for the Long Training will have a chance to run the distance of 5 km, 10 km, 20 km or 30 km in the actual competition format under close supervision of professional coaches who will be able to give advice and answer the questions of race participants.
Long Training is your chance to test your level of training and find out if you are ready for the race. We recommend you to increase the distance with every training and run it at your competition pace.
There will be three test races Long Training:
- Long Training 10 km: 5 km and 10 km courses – August 4;
- Long Training 20 km: 5 km, 10 km and 20 km courses – August 18;
- Long Training 30 km. Tune up: 5 km, 10 km, 20 km and 30 km courses – September 2.
Entry fee includes:
- race bib number;
- sms with your result (if you finish the course);
- result capturing electronic chip;
- hydration station;
- food station;
- medical assistance;
- pacemakers on the route;
Date: August 04, August 18 and September 02.
Time: 08:15 a.m.
Location: Expocenter of Ukraine
If you would like to join the training, please follow the link to register http://kyivmarathon.org/