Have you already made plans for the running season of 2020? It’s time to do it! The organizer of Kyiv marathon, Run Ukraine, keeps announcing the dates of the events of the Running League 2020.
11th Wizz Air Kyiv City Marathon will take place in fall over the course of two days – October 24-25, 2020.
Just as in previous years, the Running League in 2020 will include running events in different cities of Ukraine. Five dates of the Run Ukraine Running League 2020 season have been announced:
- April 4-5, 2020 – 10th Kyiv Half Marathon
- May 24, 2020 – 5th Interpipe Dnipro Half Marathon
- June 14, 2020 – 5th Molokiya Lviv Half Marathon
- September 13, 2020 – 5th Odesa Half Marathon
- October 24-25, 2020 – 11th Wizz Air Kyiv City Marathon
Registration for the races will be open by the end of this year. Join in!
More complete and detailed information about all events of the Running League 2020 will be available on the company website http://runukraine.org/