The registration continues through October 2, 2017. The registration can be closed earlier if the limit of participants is reached.
Please, notice! The payment made as registration fee is not refunded in accordance with the Treaty of the public offer, which is accepted by the participant at registration for the event
Teams of commercial and non-profit organizations can participate in the race.
There are discounts and special offers available for all corporate clients.
It is also possible to purchase official event merchandise:
- medal engraving (name, time);
- T-shirt male/female;
If you have any questions concerning terms of registration, please email us at [email protected]
Contact person: Milana Remizova +38 (068) 847-60-10
On October 6 and 7, 2017 during SportExpoUA, on the days the starter packs are handed out, there will be registration for the free courses. The entry fee may be paid in cash or through Terminal or Portmone
|Course||Number of participants|
|Marathon 42.195 km||1,000|
|Half marathon 21.0975 km||2,000|
|Relay 3×10+1×12.195 km||500|
|children’s 1000 m race||350|
|children’s 500 m race||300|
|children’s 100 m race||350|
If you have already registered, but decide to change the course, you need to submit a letter to [email protected]
The letter must include: your full name, ID of the course for which you have registered, the desired course. The letters are accepted for consideration until September 20, 2017 .
- The course may be changed only in case of open registration for the desired course on the day of consideration of the application.
- When changing the course of 10 km, 5 km or 21.0975 kilometers to 42.195 kilometers, you must pay the difference in registration fee.
- When changing the course of 42.195 km to any other course, the difference in registration fee is not refunded.
Entry fee may be paid only with a payment card (Visa, Mastercard and others). Payment service is provided by Interbank system of electronic delivery and payment of bills “Portmone.com”.
- Marathon 42.195 km – 18 years old and older;
- Half marathon 21.0975 km – 18 years old and older;
- Relay 2х10+2х11.0975 km – 18 years old and older;
- 10 km – 18 years old and older;
- 5 km – 16 years old and older;
- 2 km – 12 years old and older
- Children’s 1000 m race – children ages 9 through 13;
- Children’s 500 m race – children ages 7 through 8;
- Children’s 100 m race – children ages 1 through 6.
Please, notice! The age of participants is determined as of the date of the event.
When you register for the marathon or half marathon course, please, make sure to select the expected finish time. On the day of the race, each participant must take place in the starting block according to the chosen estimated finish time which would be indicated on the starting number.
The starting positions for the course of 42.195 km: elite, 3:00; 3:15; 3:30; 3:45; 4:00; 4:15; 4:30
The starting positions for the course of 21.0975 km: elite, 1:30; 1:40; 1:50; 2:00
By registering between November 1, 2016 and February 21, 2017, you can save 20 to 40% of the entry fee.
Feb. 21, 2017 Jul 31, 2017 Oct. 02, 2017
Nov. 1, 2016 –
Feb. 22, 2017
Aug. 01, 2017
Marathon 42.195 km
Half marathon 21.0975 km
Relay 2×10+2×11.0975 team
children’s 1000 m race
children’s 500 m race
children’s 100 m race
Feb. 21, 2017
Jul 31, 2017
Oct. 02, 2017
Buy official event merchandise during registration or in the online store.
Medal engraving (name, time)
Pasta Party Certificate
Registration will be open later. Registration fee – free.
Children are offered courses for the following age categories:
- 1000 m – children ages 9 through 13;
- 500 m – children ages 7 through 8;
- 100 m – children ages 1 through 6
Registration will be open through October 9, 2017. Registration may be closed earlier if the limit of participants is reached.
Please, notice! The child does not need a personal profile. One of the parents registers the child through his/her personal profile. Upon registration in the personal profile, you need to specify child’s personal information: last name, first name, patronymic, date of birth, gender
Professional athletes may participate in the elite category at the course of 42,195 km.
To qualify for the elite category, the athlete or his/her representative must submit an application to the e-mail address: [email protected] and send confirmation of his/her results from the races in 2016-2017.
Professional athletes can also register themselves for the courses on general terms.
Limit of participants in the elite category:
42.195 km – 10 participants
Qualifying time for the application:
42.195 km men
up to 2:40 for the marathon or 1:15 for the half marathon
42.195 km women
up to 3:00 for the marathon or 1:26 for the half marathon
- Select your course at http://kyivmarathon.org
- Click “Register”;
- Enter your username and password to log into your personal profile, if you have previously registered, or click “Register” if you take part in the Run Ukraine event for the first time.
- Click “Login”.
Please, notice: If you have not previously participated in our events, you must click “Register” and enter your personal data before entering login and password.
If the registration is successful, you will receive a letter with login and password to enter your personal profile;
- Verify all information and fill empty cells in your personal profile;
- Choose additional merchandise if desired and click “Next”;
- Confirm the order, enter the payment card details and click “Pay”;
- After you make the payment and receive the receipt, make sure you have the starter letter in your personal profile (tab”My Events”) or in the mailbox that was specified during registration.
- Print out the starter letter, read it and sign it. The starting letter contains the following information: course, age, start number, first and last name, contact details.
If you have any questions – submit a letter to [email protected]