Starter’s packages will be handed out at SportExpoUA 2017
Hours of SportExpoUA2017:
October 6, 2017 (Friday): 12:00 p.m. – 08:00 p.m.;
October 7, 2017 (Saturday): 10:00 a.m. – 08:00 p.m.
To receive a starter’s package, you need to have:
- a starter letter, printed out and signed (your starter letter can be found in your personal profile or in your email mailbox after a successful payment)
- your ID (passport, driver’s license)
- Medical documents (only for the courses of 42.195 km running, 21.0975 km):
Citizens of Ukraine must present one of the documents:
- The original certificate of health with the seal of the institution, signature and seal of the doctor issuing the certificate, stating that the participant may be admitted to the race on his chosen course (only required for all participants on the courses of 42.195 km and 21.0975 km).The recommended list of institutions eligible to provide the certificate of health can be found in Annex 1 of the Regulations.
- medical insurance that covers participation in sports activities or accident insurance (required only for all participants on the courses of 42.195 km and 21.0975 km).
For foreign citizens:
- Citizens of foreign countries participating on the courses of 42.195 km and 21.0975 km are required to provide health insurance that covers participation in sports activities or accident insurance. Certificate of health is not required.
All registered participants bear responsibility for their own lives and health at the time of the race and sign a statement about this.
- The participant will not receive a starter’s package in the absence of ID;
- Medical documents provided to the mandate committee will not be returned;
- A photocopy of a certificate of health or insurance may be accepted by the mandate committee only upon presentation of the original;
- Medical documents shall be issued not earlier than 6 months before the competition;
Participants aged 18 and oldes are allowed to participate on the courses of 42.195 km and 21.075 km. The age of participants is determined as of the date of the event based on the presented ID.
- you can get a t-shirt and a cup at SportExpoUA upon presentation of documents proving your identity.
- certificates: Pasta-Party, medal engraving, insurance will be included in your starter’s envelope.
- a starter’s package is not given to third parties;
- you CANNOT use your own ChampionChip;
- a time-capturing chip (two bars) is located on the back of the number bib;
- the chip must not be torn, punctured, bent;
RUN UKRAINE Team wishes you light feet and a successful race!